How to Make Money Doing Surveys
Updated: Jan 11
Many people are skeptical of taking surveys, but they shouldn’t be! The truth is that paid surveys can help you make some extra cash without requiring too much time or effort.
This guide will walk you through everything you need to know about making money doing surveys.
Choose Your Survey Site
There are a number of companies that offer you an opportunity to make money doing surveys. My favorite is Survey Junkie because it has the most reliable, fast and easy payouts.
Surveys are typically about 15 minutes in length, and you can expect to earn between $1-$5 per survey. You'll need a PayPal account in order to cash out your earnings from each survey site (Note: there is usually a small fee for using PayPal.)
In order for your opinion on products or services to be valuable, you should complete at least one or two surveys a day for at least 30 days out of the month. This will help you build your credibility as someone who takes their time completing surveys. At this point, some sites may ask you if you would like to receive invitations only to high-paying surveys - which I recommend.
Before taking any type of paid survey, always do your research first! Check the reputation of the company offering it and do not share personal information with them until you are absolutely sure they're legitimate.
To register, you need a working email address, an active Facebook account (if you have one), and a smartphone. You also have the option to enter basic demographic information like age, gender, and income level.
After registration, you will receive daily emails with survey opportunities. The surveys are worth points that can be redeemed for cash through PayPal or Amazon gift cards. The more points you earn by completing surveys and other offers on the site, the more money you can make.
The company pays out in three different tiers: bronze ($5), silver ($10), and gold ($25). In order to reach the next tier, you must reach a point threshold based on your current tier. Once you've reached your target number of points, you’ll be notified via email that it’s time to move up!
Take a Survey
1. Sign up for a free account with SurveyMonkey
2. Go to the Take Survey tab 2. Click on the survey you want to take and then click Start Survey
3. Fill out all of the questions in the survey and click submit when done
4. The website will notify you how long it will be until you can take another survey, as well as how many surveys your account has left .
5. After that period, go back to the Take Survey tab and repeat steps 2-3 until your account is depleted.
6. That's it! Now you know how to make money doing surveys!
This is a step-by-step guide that walks you through how to make money doing surveys. We'll start with an overview of the different types of paid survey work available and then go into detail on how to get started.
There are two main ways of making money doing surveys:
1) Asking questions for market research purposes or...
2) Testing products or services for businesses or individuals. For both, there are plenty of companies who will pay people to give their opinion, and it's not hard to find them online. The difference is that market research surveys usually have short questionnaires about topics like consumer behavior or politics, while product testing often asks about things like taste or usage experiences. Keep in mind that some surveys might offer a reward after you answer 10 questions, so be sure to read carefully before committing!
In order to do well with any type of paid survey, follow these three tips
Complete Offers/Surveys for Increased Earnings
One of the easiest ways to make money doing surveys is by signing up for a number of survey panels. You can find a list of these survey panels on sites like Opinion Outpost, Ipsos, and Survey Junkie.
Once you have signed up for these survey panels, you will get invitations from them to take surveys about various topics. Some might send you a lot more than others but it never hurts to sign up for as many as possible.
Another way to make money doing surveys is by signing up with companies that offer paid product testing opportunities. There are many companies that offer this service and some even pay fairly well depending on the product.